India to myanmar

Travel Forums Asia India to myanmar

Last Post This thread is marked as being about Myanmar
1. Posted by Arianno (Budding Member 2 posts) 10y Star this if you like it!

Hi i have an problem i'm french and i live in india 3 years and my visas its expired since 8 month i risk the prison here if police checking my visas . And i want leave from india to myanmar and then i can take flight for leave and back to my country in india i cant take flight i have expired visas . I want go to myanmar by road and try to avoid india check point border . Someone can give me advive for i can leave from india an avoid the police arrest me thank by advence

2. Posted by Budai (Respected Member 506 posts) 10y Star this if you like it!

You might want to try the porous Nepal-India border with substantial amounts of baksheesh to give away...

This might interest you...

3. Posted by saiful007 (Budding Member 11 posts) 10y Star this if you like it!

Dear Arianno !

how are you? I think you are now in mental presure. Don't worried I always believe that every thing and times have at least one solve.

If you have no problem then you can come to bangladesh and then take one way ticket to paris via london in british airways. I am a bangladeshi citizen and my permanent address and grow up in the border area. So I can help you to entire bangladesh without checking bangladesh and indian border.

inform me about your decision to mail [snip]

Dhaka, Bangladesh

[ Edit: Email address removed. ]

4. Posted by jekalo (Full Member 118 posts) 10y Star this if you like it!

What makes you think it will be any easier getting a flight out of Myanmar? Entering the country illegaly, no visa sounds like you could wind up in a Myanmar prison. I would not wish that on anybody. You must pay an overstay fine if you have an expired visa for Myanmar, $3 U.S. per day and if you cannot produce a visa there is a huge fine and possible prison time. They do not treat illegals kindly at all here. My advise, try and settle things with the Indian government, go to your French embassy, it will be much easier and safer than what you are thinking about doing.