Skip Navigation

1. Posted by Equiphelp (Budding Member 5 posts) 7y Star this if you like it!

Hey Folks,

I am travelling to Australia and NZ in November.

I was told that an agent is the wya to go and that they can organise visas, SIMs, Tax File Nos, Accommodation, work etc.

Can anyone point me in the right direction, i.e. good agents in Ireland or the UK or similar?


2. Posted by Sam I Am (Admin 5588 posts) 7y Star this if you like it!

Well, you can organize it yourself too, if you are thinking of going on a working holiday visa, so an agent is just 1 way of doing it. If it's just for the visa, I would probably not use an agent, but if you are buying a complete package that includes a lot of things and the price is right, then that can be a different story.

3. Posted by wanderer82 (Full Member 111 posts) 7y Star this if you like it!

Total rip off in my opinion.

Visas can be organised yourself, aussie/NZ sims can be bought from Ebay for about £10, getting a tax file number is just a case of filling in an email form and waiting for a letter.

Searching for work and accomodation might take a little time but rest assured it will be a lot cheaper doing it that way than paying an agent to do it.