Skip Navigation

1. Posted by shorty100 (Full Member 144 posts) 5y Star this if you like it!

I'm back in the UK and looking to claim for my tax. I dont want to pay anyone to do it cause i know i can do it myself..... just want to know is it just the government website i go to?


2. Posted by aimz1920 (Budding Member 7 posts) 5y Star this if you like it!

Hi there,

This is our government tax website where you can lodge your tax return.

Depending on when you worked here though you will need to wait until the end of June to claim your tax back. You will also need your group certificate with income and tax withheld details to lodge your claim.