Skip Navigation

Travel to Europe

Travel Forums Europe Travel to Europe

1. Posted by Ruchi_proff (First Time Poster 1 posts) 5y Star this if you like it!

Hello There,

This is Ruchi Gupta here. I need serious help. Please help me.
I am a Indian citizen but studying in England. I am planning a trip for my parents to Europe for around 1 month. I want them to come UK and then travel with me to different countries in Europe. Is it Ok if my parents mention in Schengen Visa that they will be staying with me in UK for one month? In this case they shall have to show proof of my residence. I am not in a favour to get any hotel bookings as we will be traveling all time. Also we are not touring with a travel planner but by ourselves. My parents are funding whole trip. Right now we don't have any fixed details of which country and for how many days we are going to stay.

I guess they will require following documents:

1. medical Insurance for the period of stay
2. Sponsorship letters (Funding Themself)
3. Evidence of Funds (Bank Statement) and
4. Tickets (Is it necessary to show tickets at the time of Visa form submission?)

Please guide me if I am missing something.

Post 2 was removed by a moderator