Skip Navigation

Chinese Visa

Travel Forums Asia Chinese Visa

1. Posted by kimholl89 (Budding Member 25 posts) 5y Star this if you like it!

I'm Australian and will be backpacking for 3 months in Europe before Trans Siberian training it to China, I have two options; A, apply for a visa whilst in Europe or B, apply for a double entry visa here in Brisbane (the double entry allows you 180 days to enter China instead of the 90 days for the single entry visa, allowing me time to see europe before heading into china)

Any Australians or foreigners not living in a residential address applied for a single entry visa for china in another country?

or, has anyone easily obtained a double entry visa? (I read somewhere that it's harder)


2. Posted by lukekim1 (Budding Member 5 posts) 5y Star this if you like it!

I would use a visa service online. Through it, you can apply for a double- or multiple-entry visa, and if you do not qualify for it, then you will still obtain the single-entry visa.