Skip Navigation

1. Posted by bleeb (First Time Poster 1 posts) 4y Star this if you like it!

Hi, I am an American and I recently just finished my undergraduate studies earning a bachelors degree in architecture. I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend who is an Australian citizen for almost a year. I want to apply for work and holiday visa subclass 462. However, I read that I am only allowed to work for one employer for up to six months. I am wondering if this is the best option for me because I would like to find a job using my degree in architecture.